пятница, 1 февраля 2013 г.

что такое xecuter для xbox

Here is my DVD/CD collection, all of the TV box sets on DVD are in the other room. You can also see my front-right speaker.

Here are my video games, only from Dreamcast-Current..the rest are in the attic. As you can see, the xbox is my favorite console.

Here is my Pelican System Selector Pro, Gamecube, Xbox360, and Dish receiver...The system selector will soon get replaced with a Psyclone Source Selector, since it has a remote control.

Here is my Onkyo HT-R520 Receiver, Playstation 2, Modded Xbox, and Samsung HD-841 DVD player, flashed with a modified firmware to play Divx movies and upconvert to hi-def over the Component video outputs. It also plays DVD-Audio and SACDs.

Here you can see the stadium style seating, I built a platform for the second couch to sit on, it is really nice for movies. The projector is an Infocus X1, seen ceiling mounted. Also the arcade machine in the corner.

Here is my A/V Rack. There is a big wire mess behind it. The screen size is approx. 71" (4:3) or 65" (16:9). The image gets washed out when taking pics, so i didn't bother.

Large Hi-Def Display for movies and gaming. Stadium Style seating, Arcade machine, and dart board. See pics below.

When we first moved into this house and i saw the mostly finished basement, i had high expectations for it. I really wanted a dedicated Home Theater / Game room, and now i finally have it, complete with:

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий